Thursday, March 21, 2019

Happy Easter All Wrapped Up with a Gingham Bow.......

Good morning everyone and welcome back.  I'm just running through with a quick Easter card I made to enter in the Double D Challenge.  The challenge is Gingham and let me just tell you I had to do some rummaging to find some in my stash.  You would think with a couple of closets full of product that I would be able to find enough Gingham to make a small card.  I found some pink gingham ribbon and a tiny bit of paper and we are off to the races.  I let the paper do the heavy lifting on this card but I did stamp the sentiment and I tied the bow.  Quick and easy!


I'm off to link my card to the Double D Challenge site and to begin my day.  Hope you have a wonderful Thursday my friends!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh my friend, this is just adorable and you even found some gingham ribbon too! Well done! Love the springy image ... I am SO ready for Spring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Leslie Miller said...

Glenda! It's so good to see you in our gingham challenge! Even just the ribbon would qualify, but I'm glad you found that pretty pink gingham paper to go along with it. It's nice when the paper can do the heavy lifting and you end up with something this delightful. Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful Easter card and use of gingham. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DD DT