Monday, March 25, 2019

Thinking of You....

Good morning everyone!  I'm here to share another card with you this morning.  I've been playing with vellum flowers.    I used Oakberry Lane Collection flowers and I just love the way they turned out.  I did a soft coloring on the back of the petals and love the look!  I am always looking for a card to send to someone just to say I'm thinking of them and this one will go into my stash for just such an occasion.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.  It has become one of my favorites.


I also used the die from the Daydreams Bridge Die Set from the March Release.  I glittered it up and also glittered the tag used for the sentiment at the top of the card.  The card is 5 X 7 and will be mailed in a clear plastic envelope.

This will do it for me this morning.  I'm off to start my day.  I need to run errands but the weather is calling for rain so I'm not sure how much I'll get done before the showers begin.  Have a great day and be creative!

3 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh Glenda, These flowers are just Lovely.... Love the arrangement, and color... Lovely!

Leslie Miller said...

Your vellum flowers are so delicate and lovely! I see sparkle, too! This is just beautiful, Glenda!

Janie Printz said...

Glenda this card is so soft & fragile looking made from vellum. Beautifully colored & arranged ... How do you mail one of these lovelies in a plastic envelope?