Monday, March 11, 2019

Pink and Green......

Good Monday morning my friends.  Welcome and surprise!  I know I have gotten really lazy over the past year and just don't post like I should but I'm going to try and change all that.  I know you have heard all this before so we will just see how this rolls! 

We are going to start with a card made using bits and pieces from my desk.  I've been trying to tidy up a bit and these flowers and leaves were just lying about. As I was picking them up and putting them into a tray I thought these flowers from Heartfelt Creations sort of match so I will make a card.  I do love the pink and green color scheme!  Some of the Heartfelt Creations paper and a flower or two and you have a lovely card.  This card will have a sentiment stamped inside to fit whatever occasion I choose. 


 The glitter on my flowers isn't showing up very well so the next shot is a close-up and looks better.


As you can see my photography skills haven't improved much over the  years. Hehehe.....

Well this does it for me this Monday!  Hope your day is filled with joy!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love when you post because I just love seeing a person enjoy themselves. And look how pretty this is! I'd guess you had a very good time making this card, watching it develop and turn out so gorgeous. That's what it's all about! Your photos are very crisp and I can see the glitter in your second photo just fine. I know there's nothing like real life, though. BTW, you are the whole reason I bought Prills. Love them!

Darlene said...

Oh Glenda, today's design is just lovely! Your pink/green color combo is so soothing to the eyes and of course those PERFECTLY formed flowers are just so sweet! Sure makes me think spring ... thanks I needed this!! Beautiful work as always ... hope you are doing well! HUGS