Wednesday, March 27, 2019

WOYWW 512....

Good morning everyone!  Here I am for the second week in a row!  Now don't faint but I've been lured back to Julia's weekly get together of like minded crafters willing to come together and share a little bit of their worlds.  Julia is the author of this little bit of madness and you can find her here:  Julia  Come join us..all you have to do is snap a picture of your work space ,blog about it and link up over at Stamping Ground.  Then you can have a little look into everyone's world.

Last week I showed you the beginning stages of these Dogwood flowers and the lovely doves.  I had forgotten how much I love these little doves especially once their plumes are glittered.  Here they are all glittered and ready to strut across the front of an Easter card.


I have to tell you, since the die came out for the tag over at Heartfelt Creations it  has been used in so many ways other than just a tag and I love it being used as an opening on the front of a card.  You can fancy it up like I did here or you can just leave it plain, but then again why would you when there is so much you can do to add to it.  Of course the Dogwoods and little dove just make me happy gracing the front of this card. 


Well that does it for me this week.  I'm off to visit  the other ladies participating this week.  I hope to come back again next week with another Easter card made using these flowers.  Tis the season...
Happy WOYWW!

17 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Glenda, you have inspired me, I actually got this kit out, I have also cut int most of the papers. I think it wasintinmidating me. Next stop - the doves!! They look so pretty.
Happy WOYWW, Cindy #20

Neet said...

As soon as I came to your first photo I said (i my head) "Heartfelt Creations". They do have some lovely stamps and ideas. Emma Lou and Richard are special friends of mine although this year I did not get to CHA to see them. A lovely young couple - a delightful company.
You have made a beautiful card, the individual elements are beautiful in their own right but the whole thing makes for one very special card.
Hugs, Neet 4 xx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, love the card. That is indeed a beautiful and very useful die. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 X

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

It is good to see those pretty flowers in use on the card. They are so delicate. Have fun with your crafting this week. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter) #8

Julia Dunnit said...

Goodness Glenda, those dogwoods are amazing, I could reach out and pick them! Gorgeous Dove too, I think it wouldn’t have occurred to me to glitter their tail feathers without you doing it, how lovely they look. Perfect card then!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh those flowers and doves are so pretty, Glenda! I love the way you've used them on the card, I bet you'll find other uses for them over the next couple of weeks too.
Hugs LLJ 9 xxxx

Marit said...

That Easter card is marvelous, such a talent you have - I am in ooh and awe as I create in a totally different way... that's what I like so much about woyww: to see crafters and their work of all kinds. Happy woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #18

Sue said...

Hi Glenda, Love the flowers and doves. The card is lovely.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Happy WOYWW
Sue #10

Sarah Brennan said...

That is an amazing card Glenda, so beautiful! SO glad to see you back again for another visit this week. Thanks for popping over already. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Caro said...

Those doves are lovely and the Easter card is just stunning! Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW and have a lovely week. With love & God Bless. Caro xxx (#26)

Helen said...

oh wow, so pretty! I love the doves. Helen #3

craftieodmae said...

One of my favorites, I love your Doves and flowers!!!!

Anne said...

Just lovely Glenda. Anne x #16

Heather M said...

Hi Glenda, the card us beautiful, and you are right about the tag being so versatile. Maybe something else for me to add to my shopping list! It gets longer every time I visit desks! Thanks for stopping by earlier, and have a lovely week, hugs Heather xx #11

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful Easter Cards, those Dogwood Roses are amazing. Thank you for sharing Glenda. Happy WoywW Tracey #7

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, what a stunning card, you've done the dogwood die proud, those flowers are absolutely beautiful and I love the little touches of glitter. Just gorgeous!
Hope you have a great week,
Diana x #23

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh Wow that is gorgeous! Wishing you a happy belated woyww, Angela x20x