Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hello November....

Good morning everyone and welcome!  November is here and we woke up to a brisk 32 degrees and, as always, the closer we come to daylight the colder we will get.  I think we are scheduled to drop to 30 before day break. This is a shock to the system as a couple of days ago we were pushing 80!

I'm here this morning to share another card with you...another Christmas card for my stash.  I send several cards and also send to the nursing home for the patients to give to anyone doing them a kindness.  



I have used the Holiday Ornaments collection from Heartfelt Creations and the embossing folder is from Spellbinders...I think the name is: Scenic Poinsettias.  I love the beautiful 3D embossing it achieves.

I've also decided to enter thin into the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

3 comments:

dutchess said...

Wow that is stunning …love the embossing folder really perfect behind the ornament …heating on here just 8c this morning ….xxx

Leslie Miller said...

All our weather has been a shock this year. We're expecting a lot of rain in the next few days, and we just had several days of summer-like weather. It's a good time to stay inside and make some cards, such as this gorgeous thing. Wow!

Diane said...

A gorgeous AND elegant card, such a beautiful ornament! We had 4" of snow here and it was 27, BRRRR!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}