Monday, October 23, 2023

Another Christmas Card.....

Good morning my friends and welcome.  I've been working toward getting some more Christmas cards finished and some ready for the Nursing home as well.  Of course I used Heartfelt Creations flowers and pretties and all against a Spellbinders Christmas embossing folder called Scenic Poinsettias...what more could you ask for?


All the images were colored with inktense watercolor pencils and a waterbrush.  I did many of these pretty images so I can make quite a few cards before I need to replenish my stash!  Christmas is coming!

I have decided to enter this card into the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge.


6 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

I just love your gorgeous card, dear friend :)

Darlene said...

WOW! I have that EF and if it's okay with you, will use this beauty as a guide for my cards to send this year! I never thought to make it an aperture but WOW it's beautiful!! Well done my friend ... you are always an inspiration to me!

Darlene said...

Me again ... please feel free to share this beauty with us over on the Peace on Earth Challenge Blog.

Lia said...

This is gorgeous!!I like everything about this card.
Lia DT POE

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty! Festive Berry & Birdies is one of the Heartfelt sets I ordered. Definitely plan to use it this Christmas and when I do I'll remember to also use a pretty embossing folder because yours looks so amazing here.

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.