Wednesday, November 8, 2023

What's On Your Workdesk? #753

Good morning everyone!  I'm up and moving this morning and very grateful to have had another birthday!  Yesterday was #74 and I actually am very proud of that fact!  I must apologize to everyone here as I have been very spotty about posting.  I just can't seem to get back in the swing of things so please forgive me.  

You can join in this bit of happy fun by visiting Julia's blog WOYWW#753 .  She has all the details about participating and how to link up there.  It's lots of fun and everyone is so very friendly.

My desk this morning:  I have been trying to do a bit of cleaning but here you go.




One of the last cards I have finished and some dew drops from long ago and far away.  They are little acrylic drops in different colors used to adorn card fronts.  I found these in a drawer and decided to pull them out.  The next card I post will have these on the front.  


Next It is just a girl and her shirt!  This is my Sweet Molly, she is the middle child and such a sweet disposition.  She is cold natured and wants to sleep under cover Summer and Winter.  We are experiencing Indian Summer here with temps in the 70's but she shivers if I take it off.

I buy baby onesies and cut off the gripper part then hem them and they make perfect little shirts for my yorkies.  

Well ladies that does it for me this morning.  Thanks for letting me play!

11 comments:

Christine said...

What a stunning card! Love all those flowers, must've taken ages but so effective.
Have a good week
Christine #15

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday Glenda, hope you enjoyed it! What a great idea to use the babygros for your dogs, cheaper than getting custom made dog coats for sure and easy to wash too! Loved the card and I hope you do use those pretty drops, there’s no such a thing as too much sparkle!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Happy belated birthday Glenda. I wonder if Molly suffers from anxiety. They have now made something called a Thunder shirt as there are many dogs like this and it relaxes them and the little shirts you use might do the same thing in making her feel more relaxed. Look forward to seeing how you use the dew drops as i know I have some of these. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

Annie said...

My play day with little Louie has just finished so I have time now to call in on all my favourite blogs.
Happy belated birthday. The card is gorgeous as is your little furbaby.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Crafting With Jack said...

A belated happy birthday. A beautiful card and a beautiful Yorkie. I take it you have 3 if Molly is the middle one. I saw a tiny Yorkie doing agility once, she sped round, you could almost believe she could fly. Beautiful to watch. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

Lindart said...

Such a beautiful card! Way beyond my capabilities! Mollie is so cute with her little onesie! Thanks for your visit, have a wonderful week, Lindart #18

Neet said...

Thanks for treating us to one of your beautiful cards and Happy Birthday Glenda.
Molly looks so cute in her pink outfit - what a good idea. How many Yorkies have you got?
Hugs, Neet 12 xx
What can I see poking out behind the card, looks like a white chimney pot.

Sarah Brennan said...

Happy belated birthday Glenda. Love the card. Woof to Mollie! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Helen said...

happy birthday for yesterday hope you had a good celebration. Glad Mollie is keeping cosy! Helen #2

Empire of the Cat said...

Happy belated birthday! Lovely card and such a cute doggie! Happy WOYWW! Elle #10 this week

Leslie Miller said...

I always love seeing your work desk as it almost makes me feel like I'm there. I remember those dew drops. They sure were popular. I have a lot of old stuff I need to use up. Really pretty card with the lovely frame and flowers. You know me... I'm so happy to see your little Molly looking adorable in her pink onesie. Good idea to alter the onesies for her. You can pick them up for a song at places like Walmart, but dog clothes can cost a small fortune.