Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Little Bees....

Good morning my friends and welcome!  I'm here this morning sharing a card I made for the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge.  This challenge is Anything Goes Embossing with a Twist of Bees/Behives.  


I'm using my Sue Wilson embossing folder:  Fanciful Flowers.  The little bees and behive are from Heartfelt Creations Sweet As Honey Collection that retired long ago.  The images were colored with Archival inks.

I had so much fun going down memory lane to create this card.  I hope you enjoy it and I will be entering it in the Can  You Handle the Pressure Challenge.  Follow the link to see more entries and check it out...you might want to play along!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Glenda this is just awesome! What an adorable 'swamp of bees' (if there really is such a thing lol). Well done my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

This card is super cute, love these sweet bees :)

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.