Monday, October 16, 2023

Wishing You All The Best....

I received a new to me Betterpress plate and decided to make this card to add to my stash.  I'm always looking for ways to add cards that can mail with one first class stamp and this card works perfectly.  I love these pretty plates and the impression they give is truly amazing.  I love running my finger along the image and feeling the dimension!


The image is stamped with BetterPress ink onto to Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper and colored with Inktense watercolor pencils. It is called Pressed Bouquet. The sentiment is also from Spellbinders from the Butterfly Wishes set. The background white cardstock is embossed with my Crafters Companion Pretty Florals embossing folder.

Well that's it for me this morning.  I hope you enjoy my card because I really loved making it! 

No comments: