Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Back to the Tags I Love....

Good morning friends and welcome.  I'm here this morning to share a tag I made over the weekend using more Heartfelt Creations flowers!  I am entering this in the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Since I have been released from the Design Team I have time to visit some of my favorite things...I love flowers and tags.

I also will be entering this tag in the Triple B Challenge.  I just love a twofer don't you?  

Well this is all for me this morning I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Glenda, a gorgeous tag with many lovely flowers!
Thanks for linking this up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Aimeslee DT

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous tag Glenda, it will look lovely tied to a gift bag. Thanks for playing along with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and we hope you'll join us again for our September Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Darlene said...

OH my friend this is such a BEAUTIFUL tag! Tags are one thing I rarely make but you've certainly inspired me to give it go again ... might be a good seller in November's craft show. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B