Friday, September 22, 2023

Butterflies....

Good morning my friends and welcome!  Here in East Tennessee we have been enjoying some gorgeous weather with just a hint of Fall in the air.  This is my favorite time of year.  When the weather begins to cool and the  sun shines it just makes me happy.  I feel like firing up the broom and flying!  LOL


I invested in a Spellbinders Betterpress System and these butterflies and sentiment are from one of the plates.  I have only just begun playing with the system but I am already in love with the beautiful texture you can achieve!  I'm having lots of fun!  My photo doesn't show the texture but my fingers can feel it and I think it is a good twist! I love the cardstock Spellbinders sells but I'm also using my own watercolor paper as well.  I love getting a new product and then testing it out to see what all it can do.  

The weekend is almost upon us and I hope it's a good one for you.  Enjoy the beautiful weather during this change of the season!  

No comments: