Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Cardinals In The Snow....

Good morning everyone and welcome.  I hope your Labor Day was a good one!  I'm here this morning to share another Christmas card and I'm entering it into the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge.  I have been having so much fun playing along with this challenge and I'm getting several cards ready for the holidays too!  It's all good!

The image is Heartfelt Creations and I used my watercolor pencils to color it.  Lots of chunky glitter and it is ready to go.  I hope  you enjoy!  

If you would like to participate you are most welcome...come one, come all!  Just head over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge Blog and get all the details.  

3 comments:

Diane said...

A gorgeous Christmas card, such pretty cardinals, I am sure it won't belong and we will be seeing them here soon in the snow!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Darlene said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL Glenda! Love the 'chunky' sparkle! Awesome holiday inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Leslie Miller said...

Just beautiful, Glenda! They look so sweet on their snowy branch and all framed up in that gorgeous die! I love anything birds. Sweet!