Thursday, March 25, 2021

He Lives...

As we continue to march toward Easter, I have another card to share with you!



I made a bunch of these Dogwood flowers and little doves so I got several cards out of these.  The Flowering Dogwood collection has been retired by Heartfelt Creations but I still have these products and will continue to use them as I'm in love with these flowers.  I have several Dogwood trees in my yard so you can understand my love for all things Dogwood!

The background die is HCD2-7328 Lattice Swirl Gateway Die.  Heartfelt Creations knocked it out of the park with these new dies!  

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Glenda! Such beautifully shaded Dogwood blooms which look perfectly authentic the way you've done them. Just like the ones I'll be seeing on my tree later this spring. I've always loved this dove, too. Heck, nearly everything in my stamp room is retired these days.