Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Easter Card.....

Good morning friends!  I'm here this morning to share with you one of the Easter cards I made this year.



 I used items from the Flowering Dogwood collection that is retired all except for the flowers.  I always just loved the look of these flowers and the paper collection was one of my favorites.  I was so sorry to see it retire.  Every now and then I pull it all out of the retirement box and give it a play again.  The background die cut is HCD2-7339 Regal Lattice Gateway Die.  I cut one out of white cardstock and one out of the gold cardstock and staggered the two together so the gold is just peeping out behind the white die cut.  I just love this die and have used it a lot.  

That does it for me this morning.  We are supposed to have another gorgeous day here in East Tennessee as Spring is trying to make an appearance.  I hope your day is filled with joy!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

This is SO GORGEOUS! Your dogwood flowers are SO REALISTIC! We had a lot of dogwood trees in our pasture field growing up and I always loved the delicate look of their flowers in the Spring. Absolutely beautiful creation Glenda! LOVE IT!! Stay safe & healthy! I had my second vaccine last Sunday ... YAY! Now maybe I'll be able to spend a little time with my great grandson Charlie before he forgets who I am lol! Have a great day!