Friday, March 26, 2021

Easter Blessings....

Good morning friends!  I hope your Friday will be a good one.  It was a stormy night here in East Tennessee...a sure sign that Spring is here!  

I'm here to share another of the quick and easy Easter cards I have made using the retired Flowering Dogwood.  On this card I just used one of the 6 X 6 card fronts and embellished it just a bit.  I added the sentiment and then some prills to the flower sentiments.  I love this collection and was so sorry to see it go.  I hope you enjoy this one!


Well that's it for me.  I do have a couple more cards to share before Easter arrives.  Did you make easter cards this year.  I only did a few; mostly for my aging neighbors to brighten their day!

3 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

beautiful and delicate card, love it :)

Darlene said...

So beautiful my friend! I LOVE the tiny dimensional flowers ... just fabulous! Happy Weekend to you!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! The Prills make this appear so dimensional. What a beautiful card for Easter or spring! Crazy spring weather, right?