Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Debuting the Spring Garden Collection from Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning my friends.  I hope my post finds you all well and looking forward to Spring!  As my daffodils continue to bloom in my yard they are also bursting forth in my craft room.  Heartfelt Creations is bringing to you their next lovely collection called Spring Garden.  So here we go with my first creation using this lovely collection.  Truthfully, I never expected to make a 3D daffodil but with the stamps and dies from this collection it was easy.  You are going to love this collection and I know you will reach for it time and again!


 

Products Used:

Spring Garden Paper CollectionHCDP1-2125
Spring Daffodil Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3946
Spring Daffodil DieHCD1-7344
3D Daffodil Shaping MoldHCFB1-496
Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth DieHCD1-7342
Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3944
Teardrop Lattice Gateway DieHCD2-7337
Floral Shoppe Accents Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3932
Floral Shoppe Accents DieHCD1-7330
Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3931
Large Floral Urn DieHCD1-7329

Other Products: Memento Dandelion Ink, White Cardstock, Die Cutting Machine, Dimensional Tape, Hot Glue Gun

Instructions: My card size is 5 x 7”. I used the Teardrop Lattice Gateway Die and cut a shaped card out of white cardstock. I covered the base card with a piece of Sheet 7B from the paper collection. Cut out the largest die with the lattice areas using white cardstock and glue over the piece of the pretty paper.

Using the smaller dies in the set I cut out a piece of Sheet 2B from the paper collection and then used white cardstock to cut out the lattice piece. I used dimensional tape to adhere to the card base and give a bit of dimension.

I stamped the Large Daffodil from the Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth using Rich Cocoa ink and colored using Dandelion Ink, Fern Green and Leaf Green ink. Cut out using the coordinating die.

Next, stamp the flowers and leaves and fillers for the card. I used Fern Green for the leaves and fillers and Dandelion for the Daffodils. I colored the Daffodils with Dandelion ink as well and cut out using the coordinating dies. The filler pieces were colored with Leaf Green and Majestic Violet and then use the coordinating dies to cut them out. Lay the Daffodils onto the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine. Turn them out to dry. I used hot glue to put the daffodils together then poked a hole and run through the stamen and hot glued them into place.

Lots of glitter was sprinkled over these flowers and leaves and also on the lattice of the Teardrop Lattice Gateway Die.

The card is finished. I love how this card turned out...it is a definite statement piece!

6 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Love, love, love this my friend! Your daffodils are absolutely gorgeous!

Patricia Manhire said...

Beautiful card - love your daffodils!! Patricia xx

Darlene said...

OH my friend ... your springtime daffodils are FABULOUS1 What a beautiful card! Has certainly helped lift my spirits today ... been kind of in a 'funk' the last few days so I truly appreciate your card today!! Hugs

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Gorgeous daffodils, love them :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, I'm agog! Those daffodils are amazing! It makes a lovely card, but definitely an utterly fabulous bit of spring decor. I'm reminded of vintage art. So beautiful, Glenda!

9kmovies said...

Candy Filled Easter Eggs