Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations....

Good morning friends and welcome to my last post of this crazy year!   I'm here to share another card with you featuring the Garden Zinnia flower from the Summer's Garden Collection!  My mother grew these flowers along the edge of our back porch when I was a child so they hold a place dear to my heart.  I can almost smell them when I remember her tiny garden.  Heartfelt Creations has truly captured these lovely flowers and I'm pleased to share another card with you!




 

Products Used:
Wild Aster Paper CollectionHCDP1-2106
Large Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3923
Large Garden Zinnia DieHCD1-7314
Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3924
Small Garden Zinnia DieHCD1-7315
Large 3D Zinnia Shaping MoldHCFB1-491
Small 3D Zinnia Shaping MoldHCFB1-492
Regal Frame & Accents DieHCD1-7248
Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - WhiteHCPP1-475
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive159723
Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles352854
Rajni Chawla's Crystal ClearPGM15015
Lemon Chiffon PrillsANC809
Lettuce Entertain You PrillsANC814
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - ButtercupRACP632
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern GreenRACP962
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf GreenRACP436
Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus FlowerRACP985

Other Products: White Cardstock, Hot Glue Gun, Die Cut Machine

For more tips on creating with the Summer's Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/-dYnAWXIH3E.

Instructions: My card size is 5" x 7". Make card base and pick a piece of the paper collection and cover the card front leaving just a small margin of white around the edges. Diecut the Regal Frame from white cardstock and adhere to the card front.

Stamp the flower petals in Cactus Flower and Buttercup then color with Majestic Violet, Cactus Flower and Buttercup. Make sure to color the backs of the flower petals and the leaves. Lay on the molds, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine. Lay out onto the desk mat to dry. I stamped the leaves with Fern Green then colored with Leaf Green. Lay onto the mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine. Lay out onto the desk mat to dry.

Make the flowers and add prills to the centers and allow to dry. You can use a bit of hot glue and drop prills onto that to add a more dimensional flower center. I did this with some of the flowers and some I just did the traditional way using Dries Clear Glue.

Decide on the placement of your flowers and leaves and glue down using hot glue. The card is finished.

 

2 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

so gorgeous card Glenda, loove your flowers :)

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous and lifelike! I think I can smell them, too! Happy new year, Glenda!