Monday, November 2, 2020

Another Christmas Card.....

Good morning friends!  I turned around and suddenly it is November and soon this terrible year will be over.  I know it is that time of year but the frost is on the pumpkin and the leaves are falling like rain! I heard my little Yorkie sitting at the back door barking and the bark was not an alarm like when the squirrel comes to visit so I went to check on her.  I watched for a bit and each and every time a leaf fell she would bark!  It's going to be a long Fall!

This morning I'm here to share another Christmas card.  I have made several but I need a few more so I will keep working on this.  I would love to be able to mail my cards without extra postage.  It is so expensive to mail a card in one of the plastic boxes from Heartfelt Creations so I save those boxes for my very special cards.  

I'm sorry for the glare but gold cardstock is almost impossible for me to photograph!  I used The Snowy Pine collection to make this card.  Most everything is cut from the paper and then I added Dries White Glue and Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear Glitter.  

I hope you enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed making it.  You just might find this in your mailbox this Christmas!

3 comments:

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,love the colours.xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Another gorgeous, warm and woodsy Christmas card -- my favorite kind! That's so funny about your little Yorkie barking at the leaves. I had to tell my husband about that. A long fall, for sure, but so cute!

Darlene said...

SO SO beautiful Glenda! Love your overall design and those pine cones are the perfect embellishment! How funny that your little doggie barked at the falling leaves ... she would have gone crazy here last week and it was truly like it was snowing leaves with the wind gusts we had! Thanks for always being an inspiration to me! Hugs and Stay Safe!