Monday, November 30, 2020

Quick and Easy Slimline Christmas Card...

Good morning friends!  I'm here on this rainy, windy Monday morning to share my new passion!  Slimline cards and now one of my favorite things!  You will be seeing a lot of these to come so I hope you enjoy my creations!



My card is inspired by a card on one the Gina K Design videos.  I stamped this old stamp of mine in embossing ink and used white embossing powder to emboss.  The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations and the trees are an old Stampin Up stamp.  I'm not sure if it has been retired or not but I have never  been able to part with it in all these years!  

This is short and sweet this morning but I hope you enjoy my card!  I have actually finished all the Christmas cards I need but I just can't seem to stop making them!  

Have a wonderful Monday!


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how beautiful! It's amazing to make such a gorgeous card so simply. Sheesh, I still have this SU set, too. I'm not sure if they finally retired it or not, but I know it was one of their longest in production. Why mess with perfection? Thanks for reminding me of it. Looking forward to seeing more of your slimline cards!

Colleen said...

Such a lovely CAS card