Monday, November 9, 2020

A Split Face Christmas Card.....

 Good Monday morning my friends!  I hope you have a great beginning to this week!  I'm here sharing yet another Christmas card with you.  I still have a few more to make but I don't do the assembly line type of card.  I want each one to be different and these last few days I've been striving for more of a card that is flat and easy to maill.  


I used more of the Snowy Pines collection from Heartfelt Creations and the paper did most of the heavy lifting.  It is a quick and easy card and I just love the beautiful cardnals featured on this one.  The best part of this card is I think it is so pretty and it can be mailed with a single stamp.  Those of you making the very dimensional cards understand what I mean when I say it is like a breath of Spring time to be able to mail with one stamp. Oh I still make some that must use the clear boxes from Heartfelt Creations but those cost almost $4.00 to mail.  If you have several of these to mail, it is way too expensive!

I hope you enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed making it.  Be sure and check back on Wednesday for the new release of the Dazzling Dahlia collection!  You are going to love this one!


4 comments:

Dotty's Potholders said...

This is a really Beauty for sure and to be able to mail with "1" stamp too...... I still mail card each year but wish we had the same stamp rate that the junk mail paids.... I think the junk mail only pays .14 for each... Oh those were the days ha.....

Leslie Miller said...

This is beautiful and I say thank goodness for paper that does the heavy lifting! I like using designer paper for my card layers because it isn't as heavy as cardstock, so you get the sense of dimension without the bulk and weight. The snow is a nice touch, too.

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the design.xxx

Colleen said...

Beautiful card. A person just can't go wrong making cardinal cards for the holidays.

Glenda; don't know if anyone has mentioned this to you, but you remind me (in the looks department) so much of Doris Roberts; who played Marie on 'Everyone Loves Raymond'.

Have a wonderful day