Thursday, October 29, 2020

A Mailable Christmas Card....

 Good morning friends.  I'm here this morning sharing another Christmas card and this time it is totally mailable with no extra postage.  I was so inspired  by Angelica Turner (she does the gorgeous paper designs for Heartfelt Creations!  So when I saw the card she made I was off to the races!  I already had the pinecone cut out and glittered and ready to go.  All I had to do was cut out some paper and it only took a very short time and it is ready to go!



I used some of the Luxe Gold Cardstock and a piece of the paper collection for the Snowy Pines Collection.  The sentiment is from a retired collection.  HCPC-3747 Celebrate the Season is the name of the stamp set.  I see more of these in my future because of being able to mail without extra postage.  Thank you Angelica for this inspiration!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the pinecone.xxx

Leslie Miller said...

You've shown how beautiful a no-extra-postage card can be! The pinecone is so festive and the paper backs it up nicely. Love the gold base. Fabulous!