Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Debuting the new Home on The Farm Collection from Heartfelt Creations...

Well another month has rolled around and it again time to bring you a new collection from Heartfelt CreationsThe Home on The Farm Collection is available to purchase today.  Just follow the link and you will be taken to Heartfelt Creations site where you can see all the creations from their designers so you can gets lots of ideas and  click on the "shop" button at the top to be able to purchase the collection.  


Products Used:
Home on the Farm Paper CollectionHCDP1-2120
Home on the Farm Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3925
Home on the Farm DieHCD1-7316
Happy Meadows Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3926
Happy Meadows DieHCD1-7317
Barnyard Accents Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3927
Barnyard Accents DieHCD1-7318
Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3846
Ornamental Tags DieHCD1-7203
Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - WhiteHCPP1-475
Deluxe Flower Shaping KitHCST1-401
Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30HCDA2-450
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive159723
Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles352854
Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine409311
Power Outage PrillsANC845
Dove Blender Kit241159
Memento Dye Ink Pad - MoroccoTSMP201


Other Products: White Cardstock, Dimensional Tape, Ribbon, Scor-Tape, Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Pumice Stone, Barn Door, Picket Fence, Tea Dye)

For more tips on creating with the Home on the Farm Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/zJQQ7iljUw8.

Instructions: My finished card size is 6" X 6". I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper as the card base as it is very thick and a great weight for cards. Cover the card base with a piece of the paper collection. I used Sheet 11-A and chose one of the 6 x 6 panels. I used jet black to stamp the barn and most of the elements. I also used Rich Cocoa to stamp the plants and the fence. I colored the sunflowers with Leaf Green, Fern Green and Sunflower. I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit to add a bit of dimension to the flowers and plants. Add Prills to the center of the sunflowers and set aside to dry.

I used various inks to color the goat, rooster, milk can and the barn. This is a great place for you to use whatever color you like. Once everything is colored to your liking you can decide on the placement and start to glue everything down. I started with the barn then I added the milk can and the goat and rooster. On the other side of the barn I glued down the sunflowers and I glued the cow in front of the flowers. I cut up the cow's neck so it would fit down over the fence better. Next, glue down the fence and add the dog in front of the fence.

I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock and cut it out with one of the Ornamental Tags Die then I distressed the edges with Distress Ink and used dimensional tape to adhere it down. Next, I tied a bow and used Scor-Tape to glue it to the corner of the sentiment. The card is ready to go.

 

5 comments:

Patricia Manhire said...

That is a really sweet card!

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, my jaw dropped! This is a fabulous card and the collection of stamps looks like so much fun! Look at all those different elements that make up this scene. Glenda, I just LOVE it!

Darlene said...

OMG what a FABULOUS scene you've created! Love all the critters and 'Lassie' waiting at the barn door! LOL Your gingham ribbon is the PERFECT accent! Well done!!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

I love this card Glenda! The paper you chose for the background is perfect and that sweet bow finishes it off beautifully!

Shirley said...

Thanks for postiing this