Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Barnyard Flowers...Continuing Along with The Home on The Farm Collection...

Good morning friends!  It's hard to believe it but another week has rolled around to Wednesday and I'm here to share another card I made for Heartfelt Creations.  This week I am continuing along with The Home on The Farm Collection.  


Take a colse look at my card...do you see the little rooster?  I just love this little guy!


Other Products: White Cardstock, Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain, Archival Ink Pad in Dazed.

For more tips on creating with the Home on the Farm Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/zJQQ7iljUw8.

Instructions: My finished card size is 5" x 7". Cut a piece of cardstock 7" x 10"; score and fold at 5" to make card base. Cover the base with Page 8B and set aside.

Cut the Elaborate Oval Frames Die and cut a piece of Page 5A of the paper collection to fit in behind the Oval. I just glued the top of the piece of the paper behind the oval so I could slide things down behind the Oval frame. Stamp the chickens and the rooster using Jet Black Archival Ink and everything else is stamped using Rich Cocoa Ink.

Color everything using various ink colors and allow to dry. I added prills to the sunflower and the pink flowers. Slip the sunflower down behind the oval frame and cut off the bottom of it so it can be hidden from view. Next, slide the pink flowers some behind the oval frame and some on the outside of the frame. Glue down one of the chickens here. Glue the rooster to one of the fence posts and glue down flowers along the fence and allow to dry. Glue down the last chicken and the card is finished.

If you would love to see more samples from the talented design team, just head over to the Heartfelt Creations Blog and have a look around.  I just know you will find something to inspire you!

4 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

beautiful card, I love warm colors <3

Leslie Miller said...

I know, it's hard to believe how fast time goes by, isn't it? This is such a wonderful scene you created, Glenda! I believe this is one of the cutest ever Heartfelt collections. LOVE those Hollyhocks!

Patricia Manhire said...

This is a beautiful card Glenda - so bright and colourful!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful design my friend. I love how you used the dies in the background!