Monday, October 26, 2020

Sympathy Card.....

I always hate making Sympathy cards and this past week I actually needed two!  I'm really going to try and add a few to my box to have on hand.  


 I was lucky to have a few flowers on hand to make this a quick and easy card when it was all said and done!  The large flower is a foam flower made using Sweet Peony Stamps and dies.  The dies I used are from the Majestic Swirl Frames Die (HCD2-7308.  I use this set often as it works so well with a 5 X 7 card.  

The sentiment is from HCPC-3848 Cheerful Note Sentiments; another of my go to products from Heartfelt Creations.

Well it's Monday so try and have a good week.  I'll see you back here on Wednesday for another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday post!

3 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,lovely design.xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Good heavens, Glenda, your flowers have me shaking my head. I clicked for a close up and they're even more mind blowing then. The dies, too. Wow. I'm so sorry you needed to make sympathy cards. I have very few in my stash and need to send one out this week as well.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh, this is stunning Glenda! Your flower is magnificent. A perfect card for our friend!