Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Cheerful Floral....Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning friends and welcome to my little corner of the world!  I'm here to share with you another card I have made.  Heartfelt Creations is known for it's wonderful flowers and my card is just full of them this week!



I love how you can take one flower and depending on the size, the coloring and how you shape it, make it look like all different flowers.  Here I just used the Garden Zinnia stamps, dies and molds to make all these wonderful florals!

Products Used:
Home on the Farm Paper CollectionHCDP1-2120
Barnyard Accents Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3927
Barnyard Accents DieHCD1-7318
Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3924
Small Garden Zinnia DieHCD1-7315
Small 3D Zinnia Shaping MoldHCFB1-492
Large Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3923
Large Garden Zinnia DieHCD1-7314
Ornate Ovals DieHCD1-7305
Eyelet Oval & Basics Large DieHCD1-7157
Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp SetHCPC-3848
Deluxe Flower Shaping KitHCST1-401
Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - WhiteHCPP1-475
Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30HCDA2-450
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive159723
Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles352854
Lettuce Entertain You PrillsANC814
I Cannot Tell A Lilac PrillsANC822


Other Products: White Cardstock, Die Cut Machine, Dimensional Tape, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Ink

For more tips on creating with the Home on the Farm Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/zJQQ7iljUw8.

For more tips on creating with the Summer's Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/-dYnAWXIH3E.

Instructions: My finished card size is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4". Make card base and set aside. Using various oval dies, cut the opening layers for the card front and using dimensional tape adhere to the card front. I used sheet 8B and 1B of the paper collection for the card front and the oval layers. Stamp the sentiment onto the white cardstock center oval using Majestic Violet Ink.

Using Fern Green ink stamp the leaves from the Small Zinnia Cling Stamp Set and cut out using coordinating die. I colored the leaves with Leaf Green Ink and then ran them through the die cut machine using the mold to shape. Add glitter and allow to dry.

Stamp the flowers with Rich Cocoa Ink, color with various ink colors and cut out. Here is where you can use your favorite colors to make these flowers your own. My flowers used Red Geranium, Magenta Hue, Majestic Violet and Buttercup. I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to add a bit of shape to the petals then I added Prills to the centers. Add glitter and allow to dry. I stamped the greenery from the Barnyard Accents Stamp Set using Rich Cocoa. I used sheet 11B from the paper collection then I shaded with Fern Green ink. Add glitter and allow to dry.

I stamped the fence using Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain. Decide on placement for the fence, greenery and the flowers and glue down. The card is finished.

 Well that's it for me this morning.  If you would like to see more samples, just head over to the Heartfelt Creations Blog and see what the other designers have to offer!  

5 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

My favorite card this week Glenda! It has the perfect sentiment because the colors and flowers are so cheerful!

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,gorgeous flowers.xxx

Darlene said...

Just GORGEOUS Glenda! Love your aperture card design and of course those purple flowers really called out to me lol. Gorgeous inspiration! Thanks! Please stay safe and healthy ... crazy world out there right now.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, the colors on this, the flowers and foliage, the whole design! A sweet sentiment, too. Spectacularly cheerful and gorgeous, Glenda!

Nick Tyrer said...

Awesome blog you havee here