Thursday, October 19, 2023

Especially For You.....

Good morning my friends and welcome.  Come on in and lets have coffee!  I'm here happily sipping away on my first cup and I can say I'm just happy this morning.  Not too many aches and pains and up and moving...what more could I ask for?

I'm here this morning to share another card I made using Heartfelt Creations products.  I'm not going into a lot of detail but I still loving making their flowers!  I'm entering this card in the Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge.  


I have been on a journey to find a card that can mail with a first class stamp and I think this one qualifies.  The pretty little die behind the flowers was one that was lying on my desk so it was perfect for my card.  I love it when that happens.


2 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

That's lovely, I think purple and the pale yellow is such a beautiful color combination! Thanks for joining us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

Leslie Miller said...

This is about as perfect as it gets, Glenda. Such pretty hand crafted flowers with a lovely die cut to rest them on against the fabulous embossed background. I love every bit of it. Even better that it can be mailed with one stamp. I hope it won't be so long before I visit you again. I had a nice look at the pretty cards I've missed recently. Thank you!