Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Introducing the Home for the Holidays Collection from Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning friends!  I'm here this morning to help introduce a brand new collection from Heartfelt Creations.  This is going to be one of your favorites as you begin to make your holiday cards this year!  I have begun to work on my own Christmas cards and I have reached for this collection over and over!  I made a shaker card and you can see my card in the Gallery at Heartfelt Creations.  This link also shows all the products used for my project.


My finished card is 5 1/4" X 7 1/4".  Make card base and cover with Sheet 12B of the paper Collection.

Cut the Snowflake Frame Base using Luxe Silver Cardstock.  Adhere to card front using dimensional tape.  Using white cardstock cut the next size down of the Frame and add Crystal Clear.  When dry glue to the card base.

Using two of the Booklet Basics Die and cut using Sheet 12B of the paper collection.  This will create a frame for the Shaker feature of the card.  Cut a piece of clear cardstock to fit behind the blue frame and glue together.  Add the adhesive foam strips to the back of the frame and then fill with prills and sequins. Cut a piece of Sheet 7B of the paper collection to make a back for the shaker feature then glue all pieces together and then glue to the card front.  

Stamp the Holiday Village scene onto white cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa and then color everything with the colored pencils.  This is where you can decide on what colors you like and color to suite yourself.  I die cut the scene and then added the dries white glue to make the snow.  Sprinkle #85 glitter over the snow to make it sparkle. I colored the two girls and cut them out and glued them to the front of the church.  I think this makes a perfect scene for the winter festivities.

The card is finished.   


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh. My. Word. This is no ordinary Christmas card. It looks like something I might buy in a vintage shop. This is WOW, Glenda!

Patricia Manhire said...

This is so beautiful!! I love how you have added the shaker element to this card!1