Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Inspiration Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations...

Good morning everyone and welcome!  I'm here this morning to share another card I made using the Home for the Holidays collection from Heartfelt Creations!  


My finished card size is 6 X 6.  Make card base using Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and cover with Sheet 10B from the paper Collection.  Using white cardstock die cut the Stairway Gardens Die and adhere to card front.  

Stamp the image from the Home for the Holidays Cling Stamp Set using Rich Cocoa Memento ink onto white cardstock and use the Prismacolor pencils and blending stumps to color.  Cut out using the coordinating die and then using the Dries White Adhesive cover the areas where there is snow.  I added #85 Glitter and allowed to dry.  Adhere to the card front using dimensional tape.

Diecut the long scalloped tag using Sheet 6B of the paper collection.  Die cut the smaller long tag using white cardstock and glue the two together.  Die cut the small letters 3 times so you have enough letters to spell Merry Christmas.  I used Sheet 10B for this.  Using the Quick Stick Craft Tool to position the letters glue them to the tag.  I used dimensional tape to adhere to the card front giving it dimension.  

For a list of the products I used click here:  Supplies

3 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is soooo cool! You are so talented!! Have a great day my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, what a cute card, Glenda! The scene is homey and inviting. I love an old truck like this even though it's a wrestling match to drive one. Your card is just so adorable!

Patricia Manhire said...

This is beautiful!! I love your colouring of the image too!