Thursday, August 26, 2021

Heartfelt Creations Holiday Gift Tag....

 Good morning friends and welcome to day 2 of the debut of the Festive Poinsettia Collection by Heartfelt Creations.  This morning I'm sharing a Holiday Gift Tag I made.  


Using the Album Tag die cut one tag using white cardstock.  Cover with a piece of the paper collection; I used a piece of sheet 3B for this.  Before gluing this down wrap a piece of white seam binding around the paper.  Tie a bow out of the same seam binding and adhere to the the tag.  I used Scor-Tape and Designer Dries Clear Glue for this.  

Using the Small Festive Poinsettia cling stamps, stamp the petals using Sap Green ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper.  Color using Stack & Store Daubers, Leaf Green Ink and Pink Peony and Spun Sugar inks.  Cut out with coordinating dies and lay onto the mold and spritz with water then run through the die cut machine. Turn out onto the desk to dry.  Once dry, I glued two petals together and then the stamen.  I used hot glue for this then I added a puddle of glue to the center of the stamen and dumped Heart of Gold Prills onto the hot glue.  Now add the glitter using one of the Hydra Sponges.

Using the Large Festive Poinsettia for the Holy and the Holly Berry Spray, stamp with  Leaf Green ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper.  Color with Leaf Green ink and cut out with coordinating dies.  Edge the leaves and spray with Olive ink to give them more dimension.  Lay the Holy leaves onto mold, spritz with water and run through the die cut machine.  I used the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit to add a bit of dimension to the Holly Berry Spray.  

Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock using Pink Peony and cut out using the Ornamental Tags die and edge with Pink Peony ink.  Cut one of the decorative tags using Luxe Gold Card Stock and glue the sentiment to that.  I used dimensional tape to adhere to the top of the tag.  

Decide on placement and using the hot glue gun glue everything down.  Punch a hole in the top of the tag and thread a piece of left over seam binding through the hole and the tag is finished.  This makes a great tag to send along with a gift or it can be a stand alone gift.  

Visit the Heartfelt Creations Gallery for a list of products used on my tag.




4 comments:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

So beautiful, I love your poinsettia :)

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Oh my, this tag is simply gorgeous my friend! That beautiful pink poinsettia with a touch of green is absolutely breathtaking. Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

I love a poinsettia in pink and green! A tag does give you the chance to add all the dimension you could possibly desire. Just look at that pretty bow. So lovely all over, Glenda!

Patricia Manhire said...

What a beautiful tag - I love the colours of your poinsettias!