Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Introducing the Delightful Daffodil Collection....

Good morning friends.  Another month has rolled around and we are once again introducing another wonderful Heartfelt Creations collection!  I have actually seen s few shoots of green coming through the ground and I just know it will not be long before there is a burst of color there!  So this morning we at Heartfelt Creations are giving you a little promise of what is to come!   



Other Products: White Cardstock, Prisma Color Pencils: PC911, PC912, PC908, PC918, PC916, PC917, 742 1/2, PC931 Dimensional Tape, Gamsol, Blending Stumps

Instructions: My finished card size is 5" x 7". Using the Royal Elegance Frames Die, make a shaped card and cover with a piece of the paper collection. I used sheet #7B. I edged that with a stack and store dauber and Garden Patina ink. Using white card stock, cut the large decorative piece and then I added Crystal Clear glitter around the edges and allowed that to dry. When dry, I used DDOTS to adhere to the card front.

I cut the next size oval using sheet 9B of the paper collection. Glue this to the card front.

Stamp the flowers with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and use the pencils and Gamsol to color and shade the flowers. Using the coordinating die, cut out the flowers. Add Crystal glitter and allow to dry. When dry, use DDOTS to adhere to the top of the last oval.

Using the Cut Mat Create dies, cut out the label piece from the paper collection. It was on Sheet 3A of the paper collection. Stamp the sentiment onto the label and edge with Garden Patina and a Stack and Store Dauber. I used dimensional tape to adhere to the card front. The card is finished.

To see more projects from the Design Team head over to the Heartfelt Creations Blog.


7 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

I think this is my favorite card this week my friend. I love everything about it...the colors are gorgeous and the design is amazing. I love it!

Doreen said...

A beautiful card,love the design.xxx

Anonymous said...

I love the colours together, a beautiful card, thank you for sharing. Lynn 💕

Patricia Manhire said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Darlene said...

Two of my favorite springtime flowers ... daffodils & grape hyacinth! What a beautiful design! Sure to bring a smile ... I know it made me smile this morning! Thanks Stay well my friend! All good here in Ohio!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm always in awe, Glenda. These are the sweetest, perkiest daffodils I've seen in a long time, and you framed them exquisitely! It's such a happy card!

Rita said...

What a beautiful Spring card Glenda. So sweet and I do love spring flowers. Perfect card. Hope you are well/. Hugs Rita xx