Monday, February 22, 2021

Sending you a Hug...Inspired by Facebook Live with Emma Lou Beechy...

Good Monday morning my friends.  I hope you are safe and well as we begin a brand new week!  This morning I'm sharing a card to encourage someone and let them know you are thinking of them!  Emma Lou Beechy with Heartfelt Creations did a Facebook live on this card on February 17, 2020  and I just had to make one.  She totally inspired me to do this one.


I used products from the Delightful Daffodil collection and the Teardrop Lattice Gateway die to create this card.  Also used the Eyelet Rectangle and Basic Dies.  When I saw this video I was totally inspired and just had to try one for myself.  I did change the dimensions on this card a little bit so it wasn't a complete copy.  Thank you Emma Lou!

I hope you enjoy this as much as I loved making it!  Why don't you give it a try.  You will find it to be a quick and easy card and can be mailed using one first class stamp.  

Well this does it for me this morning.  I'm off for a second cup of coffee.  I hope your day is filled with Joy!

3 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for stopping by, Yes we had 6 inches and up to 20 degrees so out of the deep freeze ! I've not been around to visit, but your cards are all so beautiful. And I do like the Slim flats mailing is such an issue. That blue butterfly is awesome. Always great layers, Have a great week.

Darlene said...

SO beautiful Glenda! Your coloring is always beautiful and I LOVE this design! Certainly brightened my morning! Have a great day ... stay healthy!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this beautiful flower border and the lattice square! So pretty, Glenda! Nice that the flowers look good at any orientation. Love!