Friday, February 19, 2021

I'm Thinking of You.....

Good Friday morning my friends!  Well we had a little artic blast here and some rain, sleet and snow and the rain again all in a span of a few hours and it moved on up the east coast.  Thankfully it didn't amount to much in these parts for very long.  Of course I'm seeing daffodils peeping up through the ice and snow but in this area anything is possible. East Tennesee has the ability to change it's weather in the blink of an eye.  You may be wearing flip flops in one minute and in the next blizzard like conditions.  I used to be one of those ladies in her own  personal summer and longing for the day I became the little old lady carrying a sweater with her at all times.  Well this year I have become that little lady!  I am now cold most days and always find myself layering up to stay comfortable.  I guess you need to be careful what you ask for!  But I have to admit...it is kinda nice!  

This morning I'm here to share another slimline card with you!  It measures 3 3/4 X 8 3/4.  


I used Heartfelt Creations Large Garden Zinnia and Delightful Dasies for the flowers and Leafy accents for the leaves.  The embossing folder is called Wildflower by Cuttlebug. The sentiments used is also Heartfelt Creations For my Friend Sentiments.  I'm not going any further into the mechanics of this card...it is quick and easy and ready to go very quickly!

I have to admit, I have really become addicted to these little treasures and love how easy they fit in a business envelope or you can make one of your own.  Usually one first class stamp will carry it if you manage to keep it flat.  So this one is ready to be sent on it's way to bring a family member a bit of sunshine in their day! Get into your supplies and come up with a quick card of your own and let's get the written word out there!

I hope your day is filed with joy!



2 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

This is a beauty my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

One of my favorite slimline cards ever! It's partly the yellow and white, but also your pretty and cheerful flowers, the elongated oval, and the overall design. I'd rather be cold than hot, because there's only so much you can take of, ha! However, there's a limit to everything.