Wednesday, September 25, 2019

WOYWW #538.....

Good morning friends!  We have made it to Wednesday once again and this is the day I share my workspace with you as we join together over at Julia's blog for our weekly get together!  If you would like to join in this world wide blog hop just head on over and Julia has instructions for linking at the top of her blog.  We would love to have you join in and you will find we are an easy group to be a part of!


My desk this morning is a crazy mix of this and that with no rhyme or reason.  I cut an easel for the birthday card lying there with the airplane.  Andrea at Heartfelt Creations did a video on this card and I just had to try it out.  I love how it turned out and it will be going to a family member next month.  I still haven't done anything with my Asters but I do have something in mind so there will be a card in the making soon!

I also want to report that I'm still loving my glass mat from Tim Holtz.  It is so easy to clean up and I think I will have it for a long time to come!  Well worth the investment!

OK, that's it for me this morning.  I'm off to visit as many participating bloggers as I can, so have a good day and try to be creative in all you do!

16 comments:

sandra de said...

Love how you have got the shape into the flowers and leaves. They really make a card pop.
Have a lovely week.
sandra de @19

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

HI Glenda, that glass mat sounds great - I haven't decided yet whether I need it or not! The card with the airplane looks cool - very vintage! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #17

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, love the flowers,I have a Heartfelt Creations die called Delicate Aster, is it the same one?Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

My name is Cindy said...

Love the card and the asters. Bought that stamp and die - I am assuming it is the heartfelt one - over a year ago and I don't think its been inked more than once (if that). Oops!! Happy WOYWW Cindy #15

Caro said...

Loving the aeroplane card and the lovely flower and leaf. Happy WOYWW. Have a lovely week. Love & God Bless, Caro x (#7)

Helen said...

glad you are enjoying your mat. Pretty flowers! have a great week Helen #1

Fonda said...

Stopping by to say Happy WOYWW! Fonda

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The airplane is great, perfect for male cards - my hubby would love that, for sure! And the pink flowers are rather cute too ;-)
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Glenda, there does seem to be a mixture of stuff today but it happens. I would have loved the TH glass mat but as I already have one I can't justify it but I do love a glass mat. Hope you have a lovely creative week and a very happy woyww, Angela x13x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that airplane card looks cute! I just love seeing your desk, Glenda. It looks like such a fun place to create.

Lillianb said...

The plane card looks great and the rest of the desk looks ready for you to start again,

Belated Happy WOYWDW

Lilian B # 10

craftyani said...

Those flowers are perfection will love to see the outcome of the card. The aeroplane card is great for a male always on the look out for mancards. Have a creative week. Ani #5

Christine said...

Thanks for your visit earlier.
looking forward to seeing the flowers up and on a card!! lol
have a good week
Christine #16

Twiglet said...

Those little pink asters are so pretty - we have some like it in our garden. xx Jo

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Magpie, very late .. sorry..
Love the desk great airplane card on make, will look great as easel card. Asters very pretty will see what they turn into!!

Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I've been noticing that glass mat and wondered how you were liking it. It's on my list of things to get next year, I always wait awhile after something new comes out to see how it goes over... and if people keep using it or is it used and then set aside never to be seen again....
I value your opinion, you've never steered me wrong now for many years.
Thanks My Friend.
Dotty A