Monday, September 16, 2019

More Paper Usage.....

Good morning friends!  It's Monday once again and the heat wave and drought continues here in East Tennessee.  We have another day scheduled to be in the 90's and then we are hoping for a bit of a cool down but still no rain in sight.  Leaves are beginning to fall but it's not with the glorious color we all long for as they are just turning brown and coming on down.

As I continue my quest to use some of my mountain of paper collections, it's another kleenex cover box! 


These little boxes are quick and easy and use a little bit of paper and I find I love making them.  This one is from a Heartfelt Creations collection retired long ago but still much loved by me!  The name of the collection is Raindrops on Roses and it was and is one of my favorites.  And of course I had to make a few roses to grace the top and side of the box.  My little neighbor friend has mauve colors in her living room and this will coordinate well.  I do hope she loves it!

I purchased a few more boxes of tissues and will be making a few more...maybe to send to the nursing home.




1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Seriously beautiful, Glenda! I love how these turn out and it's a great opportunity to make your gorgeous flowers while at the same time using up some paper. Great idea to make them for the nursing home. Definitely something that will be used. Dang, sorry about your heat and lack of rain. We've had both rain and sun and it's really perfect weather. There was a storm warning this morning (lightning and hail), but it never got here. Beautiful, sunny day. Neighbor came over with his two dogs and everyone enjoyed the weather. I love fall!