Wednesday, September 4, 2019

WOYWW #535

Good morning friends!  Wednesday has once again rolled around and I'm here showing you my work space.  Each Wednesday we get together and converge on our leaders' blog for a world wide blog hop!  If you are curious about this just head over to Julia's blog and she has instructions for what to do to join us! We are a friendly group of crafters and we love sharing what we have going on in our lives!

Now for my desk and what my little mess looks like:


Underneath it all is my new Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat; I wasn't sure if I would be happy with it when I ordered it but I do love it!  The die is an old Sue Wilson Die that I have had for a couple of years and only used maybe a couple of times so I decided I needed to use what I have.  I'm making another shaker Christmas card.  I am slowly coming along on my list.  It seems like it is a slow go this year and I only have 5 or so ready to go.  Well I still have plenty of time so I will just keep plugging along.  The blue tray at the top of the photo is filled with poinsettia flowers of different colors and holly leaves all ready to go so that will help me as I work on my cards.


My card is 5 X 7 and all ready to go.  I used all Heartfelt Creations products except for the die cut.

Well my friends that does it for me this morning.  I'm off to join the blog hop and have a little snoop.  I hope you have a great day and a wonderful rest of the week!

15 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, I am miles behind on Christmas cards too, I really have to make a start. Love your card, and thats a beautiful die. I too like my TH media Mat, my only niggle is the glare I get from it when taking photos! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 X

Helen said...

I haven't thought about Christmas cards let alone got behind love that one. Helen #1

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

That shaker card looks really lovely, Glenda! It would be hard for me to get into the Xmas spirit in September, but now that I think about it, it's not that far off! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #18

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That's such a pretty card, you can really see the sparkle in the photo which is amazing! The glass mat sounds intriguing, doesn't it make a squeaky sound if you cut stuff on it? I used to have a glass worktop saver in the kitchen and had to get rid of it in the end as the noise set my teeth on edge!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Caro said...

I havent even thought about Christmas cards! That die is gorgeous and the card you have made is stunning. Happy WOYWW. Have a lovely week. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#12)

Lillianb said...

Happy WOYWDW

Love the cards and the die cut is smashing and a lovely lot of embellishments ready to use,

Lilian B # 8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That is a stunning shaker card, loving it so much. Have a lovely woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x11x

Leslie Miller said...

Such a gorgeous card! I really enjoy seeing your work desk, Glenda. I'm also glad to hear your opinion of the glass mat. I keep thinking about ordering it, but I'm on the fence. Thanks!

Sarah Brennan said...

What a lovely card Glenda. The die cut sets off the picture beautifully. Good luck with the rest of the C cards. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

Diana Taylor said...

Your card is beautiful, and I love the die you used - it just goes to show what little gems we have hidden amongst our stash that barely see the light of day!
Hope you have a great week,
Hugs, Diana x #15

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Glenda you are so well prepared, that tray full of flowers and leaves will ease you into the right number of Christmas cards without pain or crafters block. Well done you...some of us need to take a lesson...!

Darlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous card creation my friend! And, how smart of you to have all those poinsettias made up and ready to go for your holiday cards! I need to follow your lead and take a day and just make flowers. Beautiful as always and you've truly inspired me today! HUGS

Belinda said...

oo la la la Glenda, that is the most beautiful card. I love it. I really love the die too. Wow. Thanks for sharing because I need the motivation to start making some cards. Have a blessed week!
Belinda #23

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

A great idea for a shaker card to use that die, Glenda, I wouldn’t have thought of that, I’ve several I could use too. I made one this week, a baby card, actually two but only blogged one. I’ve made 37 Christmas cards but I need that many again so need to get a move in I was deciding this week, think I need a multi make again. It helps. Mine are detailed like yours are, to very simple and all sorts in between!
Happy very belated WOYWW. Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x #20

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

DottyA Cards & Things said...

That Die is to die for.....just kidding..but how I love it....and you made it into such a Beautiful card too. A shaker no less.
Really Lovely!!!!