Monday, August 12, 2019

Christmas Folio and a Short Video.....

Good Monday morning my friends!  I'm here this morning to share a Christmas Folio and a quick video showing some of the features.  I fell in love with this design after watching a video from Kathy Clement. (This is a link to her blog)   I used the new Candlelit Christmas Collection from Heartfelt Creations and I have fallen in love with the elements of this collection.  I find the new size of the poinsettias to be perfect for so many projects and I will be using them a lot in the coming months as I prepare my cards and boxes for the Holidays!


I love making medallions for the covers as it gives you something extra to hold your flowers.  I used lots of glitter as usual because, after all, it will be Christmas!


I find it difficult to photograph the inside of these folios but you sort of get the general idea of the project.  You can see better in the video I did below.  I hope you enjoy and please be kind as I'm not very good at these. 

That does it for me this morning.  I have some watering to do outside this morning and then I will come back inside and close everything against the heat.  We are sweltering here and I so long for the cooler temps of Fall.  I feel a change in the seasons coming when I'm outside.  I notice the migrations of certain birds and how the leaves are changing on the trees and such.  Frankly, it can't come too soon for this old girl!

2 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

What a Great idea!!!!!!!! I'm going to have to try this for sure..
You made yours look just Perfect! Love, Love, Love the beautiful flowers and holly on the front... and its all brought together with the white die cut... Great ideas for the in side too.
Lovely!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, Glenda, these are always so much fun to look at! If you could see me smiling... You do such a beautiful job on them. We are currently in Utah and it's HOT here! Heading toward home tomorrow, but it will still be a few more days. Good WiFi here, so thought I'd pop in. Looked at your other posts, too, but not enough time to comment on all. Sending hugs!