Monday, August 19, 2019

Hoping Your Day is Perfect...

Good morning friends!  I'm here this morning to share my latest card with you.  It is a twisted Easel card and I just love these designs!


I used Heartfelt Creations Burst of Spring Collection featuring the lovely Pansey flowers!  Lots of shades of purple make this a favorite for me!  The card design is a quick and easy make and fun to decorate.  The die used to edge the side of the card is a Sue Wilson die named Gemini Dies - Carina also the oval on the front is a Sue Wilson die from her Austrian Collection - Salzburg.  The little butterfly is Memory Box Leavenworth Butterfly Trio.  I decided to pull out some of my older dies and play as I do love them so much.  I hope you enjoy and maybe you remember these from a few years ago.


No comments: