Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WOYWW #315

Good morning everyone and welcome to Wednesday!  This is the day we take a photo of what is going on in our world and blog about it, then link our post to Julia's blog so we can visit each other!  It is a world wide blog hop! So much fun and very addictive!


Just received my new stamp and dies from Heartfelt Creations (Blazing Poppy)  I also purchased the pretty papers and I'm not sure where I put that but it's close by for sure.  The white tube next to the dies is Wink of Stella by Zig!  Love that stuff...it adds just a pretty splash of glitter to a project!  The papers in the background are from Heartfelt Creations as well.  The bottle with the yellow cap is white glue.  I use it for everything!


I have just started a new mini album using the Birds and Blooms paper collection from Heartfelt Creations.  I made the pretty bluebird and butterfly as well as the flower.  I just love the sweet little banner at the top!  This page holds tags behind the lace! I made all the butterflies, blue birds and flowers for this mini album.  I get such satisfaction using things I made myself instead of store bought.  Now don't get me wrong, I do use store bought items now and then but if I have the time, I love making things myself.

Well that does it for me this morning!  I'm off to visit as many of you as I can this morning!

17 comments:

Kristiina said...

Well, never really made any flowers myself, not that I use store bought ones either... Your album is looking very nice, and poppies are always lovely! Happy woyww!
Kristiina #19

Neet said...

Cannot wait to get my hands on that poppy die - my fave flower in all the world. Of course, I am looking forward to seeing what you do with it so please can we see something soon(ish).
Hugs, Neet 13 xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Will try again...Oh how I love that beautiful mini album..love the pretties you are using. And I spotted those dies the other day, they will be fun to work with. Thanks for the visit. We are off early this AM and it is a lovely day here. Enjoy the new toys.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your handmade birds, butterflies and flowers. They add originality, more of a sense of accomplishment, and a personal touch that can never be achieved with store bought pieces. Thanks for your earlier visit and blessings, my friend!

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Glenda, happy WOYWW. That's one gorgeous pretty mini album - I too love making my own embellishments, you can match the colours nicely.Have a great week Cheers RobynO#16

Patricia said...

Liking the look of your Album.
Have resisted the New Poppy Dies ..... so far!!!
I started an album but I was utilising card I had, was not happy. I have just received an order of Black Chipboard. I am going to start again using this new card.
Thank you for the inspiration and the link
Hugs
Patricia xx

Unknown said...

The birds and blooms collection is so pretty. And you are right, that little banner just sets it all off so beautifully. I love mini albums, such fun to work on. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #43

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, that mini album is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love everything about it...the colours, the banner, the bird, all fabulous! You are very clever :-)
Hugs, LLJ 8 xxx

Stacy Sheldon said...

That album looks SO gorgeous!! :) ~Stacy #50

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I just learned about Wink of Stella from another internet friend the other day. Glad to see someone else using it, too. That is one insanely beautiful new album. I'm sure it will be even more stunning when it's completed. Happy WOYWW from # 5.

Sue Jones said...

That new stash looks lovely :) Enjoy playing with them. I keep meaning to buy a "wink" pen I love a splash of glitter :D
Soojay 10#

karenlotty said...

Simply gorgeous That's all that's needed to be said

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous mini album. Have a great week and a happy woyww, Angela xXx 26

Darlene said...

WOW is right!! Your albums are always breath-taking and I can't wait to see this finished project! You've mentioned that 'Wink of Stella' by ZIG before ... I really need to locate some and give it a try. Happy Day to you and thanks again for always inspiring me!!

Lisca said...

Hmm, I've never heard of Wink of Stella. It certainly is an original name for a product. I will look into it.
Your mini album is gorgeous!
Sorry I'm late in commenting,
Have a great week,
Lisca#18

Leslie Miller said...

Good Heavens, I can't wait to see more of this gorgeous album!

Marisa Job said...

I can't wait to see the poppy flowers and your finished album! Your creations are always beautiful!!