Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Blog Hop

Good morning everyone!  Well here we are again at the end of another month and I'm here to be a part of another Alumni Design Team Blog Hop for Heartfelt Creations!  I always love to be a part of these blog hops because I love being with the past designers of Heartfelt Creations and believe me there is some awesome talent here!

There will be a $25 gift certificate for one lucky person.  You must visit as many of the participating designers and leave a comment on each blog because we never know from which blog the winner will be chosen.


This month I decided to make a tag using the Blazing Poppies stamps and dies that I just received!  I love these flowers and they were such fun to color and shape.  I started out with white card stock and used Ranger Distress inks to color my flower petals.  (Barn Door and Orange Marmalade)  I put black seed beads for the center of my flower and I love the finished product.  My little tag was cut out of my Blazing Poppy paper pad and that is about all I had the nerve to cut away.  I still need to hold it, flip through the gorgeous pages and just hoard it for a bit before I actually use any of it!  I colored seam binding to match the flower and I love how it turned out!

You have until Midnight, July 3rd. to leave a comment on as many of our blogs as you can.  The winner of the $25 gift certificate will be announced on Saturday July 4th.  Good luck to everyone!

Alumni Design Team Members:

List of Supplies:
Tag
Green Cardstock
Seam Binding
Distress Inks (Forest Moss, Barn Door, Orange Marmalade, Black Soot)
Black Seed Beads
Black Cardstock for Backing the Tag
Bling on a String











20 comments:

merrymstamper said...

Gorgeous poppy!! I love the bold rich colours of your tag!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful tag and that poppy is just gorgeous!

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous tag!! Love the poppy flower!!

Starla said...

Stunning!!!

Caroline D. said...

You know how I love tags as much as you do and yours is gorgeous! Your poppy is so wonderful with the color and black seeds!

runzalot81 said...

Beautiful tag and I love that red poppy!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh that lace and gorgeous red flower look amazing together! Beautiful job

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, love the lace......

Patricia said...

I like, I like, I really, really like ... everything.
The Poppy is amazing
Patricia x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your poppy is gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous tag.

SussiPoppins said...

Hi Glenda, love all the sparkle!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Well this is just stunning, Glenda! You have worked wonders with the poppy and that died seam binding is just scrumptious!

Sue D said...

Beautiful and elegant tag.

Leslie Miller said...

So beautiful with these gorgeous, rich colors! You always amaze me with your Heartfelt Creations. I'm currently coloring one of the images I won in the last blog hop. Well, actually, I did a little extra Heartfelt shopping, too. This tag is an absolute treasure. Your poppy looks so real!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful tag, Glenda, could be used for Christmas! Happy July 1!

Regena said...

wow!! that poppy is gorgeous..great job!!

Bettie said...

Love this tag. Beautiful!

Deb said...

Pretty! Great job on your poppy!! :-))

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Your poppy came out beautiful!! Crinkling the petals adds so much to the design! Lovely tag! xo