Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I got an Award.....





Imagine my surprise when I received this award from my blogging buddy Sylvia!  Hey everybody.....I'm Stylish!!! 

The rules for receiving this award are:
Thank and link back to the person who sent this to you. Thanks Sylvia
Share 8 things about yourself
Pass this award on to 8 bloggers
Contact those bloggers and tell them you sent them this award.

So 8 things about me.

1.  I'm a Scorpio...Headstrong, true blue and focused.
2.  I love, love, love making cards!
3.  I live to try  new techniques and search blogs for new and different ideas.
4.  I refer to myself as "This old Broad".
5.  I'm unemployed...but don't feel sorry for me.  It is working out just fine!
6.  I play well with others.
7.  I am owned by two little Yorkies (Maggie and Abbey-Gail)
8.  I am married to a wonderful man who lets me do whatever I want and even mutters "That's Nice"
     now and then.

Now the eight people I want to give this award to:
  Patty
  Linda
  Marsha
  Colleen
  Olga
  Jackie
  Kelly
  Tanya

Thanks again, Sylvia!

This has been my third post for the day, so now I will be quiet for awhile!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I've just sat here for the last few minutes with a cup of tea catching up on your blog. It's amazing how busy we get at this time of year. I love this in-between week because everything suddenly dies right down and I can look around and enjoy all the things I was supposed to be looking around and enjoying this whole Christmas season!
You have made some gorgeous cards this year (I'm glad you had to pick your top ten because I'd have spent a week trying to decide and then just given up!!)--you absolutely deserve every award you get!!
Enjoy the snow, and all the best with that new year's resolution. I have the same problem with not getting a full night's sleep--just for different reasons!

Leslie Miller said...

Your third post today! But what a fun place to visit, and no wonder I always feel behind when I come here. Congrats on your award! It's well deserved!