Monday, August 16, 2010

Little Snowmen.....

Well I have survived the canning and cleaning up and I have had a moment to breathe!  I decided to do another Christmas card to add to my stash!


I have been some amazing coloring done with Ranger Distress Ink and I decided to try my hand at it!  This is my first try and I must say I have a long way to go, but I really love the look that can be achieved!  My little snowmen are from JustRite Stampers (forgive me...I cannot remember the name) from last year.  I used Spellbinders Circle Dies to cut out my image and added some sparkle to the edges.  I mounted it on some Christmas paper from  my stash and added some lace, also from my stash.  The fluff on the hats is Liquid Applique, which I love, but I'm still learning how to achieve the look I want.  This is the first time I have used and I didn't quite get it even.  But all in all, I think it turned out OK.  Hope you enjoy it!

My Monday is going to be jam packed....I have a million errands to run and need to shuttle dear hubby around a little this morning, so I am off for another cup of coffee and a shower!  Have a wonderful day and remember to take time to Breathe!

2 comments:

Beate said...

Glenda, your card looks great. I love the image, your coloring and all the texture you added to your card.
Hugs and smiles

Sylvia said...

Glenda, I do not have a christmas stash yet, lucky you! Did you finish your veggies and canning? This is a wonderful Christmas card! Have a wonderful day, no matter what you are doing!