Monday, June 21, 2010

Good Morning!


Good morning my friends!  It is Monday and the beginning of another week!  The time is just flying by.  Yesterday we just hung out!  My husbands daughter came to visit and he had a great Father's Day!  Even got in a short nap which is very unusual for him!  I got to play a little so it was a good day!  I have all these Spellbinders Dies and decided to try and use them in creative ways and the ideas have just been flying!  The image is from Flourishes A Year of Flowers (I think that is right).  I colored with my Copic Markers and used some of the new card stock  I got from Gina K Designs (Sweet Mango) and my Spellbinders dies.  I colored a few dew drops with a Copic marker to match the flowers.  I hope you enjoy this!

We are in a hot dry spell here!  I mean really hot...in the 90's...and we haven't had much rain either!  There has been rain all around but not on our little acre!  It is too hot to do much outside but water the flowers.  So I am cooped up in the AC.....(time to play!)  I spent a couple of hours outside yesterday and I almost melted and run down into my shoes!  I am hoping we get some relief soon!!  A few 80 degree days would be most welcomed!

Well I'm off to get another cup of coffee and check out some of the other Blogs I love to visit and see what everyone else has been up to.  Have a wonderful day and try to stay cool!

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is stunning! Perfectly colored and love the Dew Drops in the corner!

Beate said...

Glenda, this is beautiful! I love your coloring and I didn't know Spellbinders had rounded squares. I so need that now. GORGEOUS card.

I trade you your hot dry spell for Ohio gray days and rain! :)
Have a wonderful Monday! Hugs and smiles