Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Morning.....

Well Monday has rolled around once again and we are facing another week!  Not too shabby!  I'm not sure what I will do today.  I spent the night roaming around the house .....could not get to sleep!  (I think it is an old woman thing!)  Anyway, I don't like it!  So I will probably need a nap sometime during this day.   LOL

Boy it has been so hot a muggy here these last few days!  I'm wondering when the cooler temps will return.  It is hard to stick your head out, let alone do any work outdoors!  I just can't seem to muster any excitement about painting on the fence.  I don't like much and would so love to finish!  If you are working outdoors please be careful!  I always worry about my husband working.  He is out in all the elements and sun stroke will slip right up on you! 

I still have nothing to show this morning.  I spent my Sunday doing nothing and visiting with my Grandson!  He is 12 going on 30 and such a joy to me!  I don't get to see him nearly as much as I would like, but isn't that the way of all us Grandmothers!  Well have a great day, and a wonderful week!  Try to enjoy your days and if you live in my area, please be careful in the heat!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Hi there!! Glad that you were able to spend time with you GS!! You have a good week too!!