Monday, February 22, 2010

Forgotten ability.....



As I was going through some of my packed away supplies, looking for my light tracer, I came across some Pergamano (parchment craft) supplies and I decided to dust them off and try it again. I always loved this craft and the results are so beautiful. This is an ancient craft that is being revived and I just love the finished product. There is something soothing about this craft. I really like the white work best but I'm considering using some color on some. You can use any number of things to add color but I'm considering my Copic markers. Anything you put on the back side is muted and beautiful.

Well it is raining here this morning. Rainy Mondays .....Well it has to rain sometime and this winter it has been most of the time. Have a wonderful day even if it is raining.

1 comment:

Janine said...

This is sooooo pretty!!