Monday, June 22, 2015

Blazing Poppy Flowers....

We have been so hot lately that these bright and vibrant flowers from Heartfelt Creations are just speaking to me!  Every month I have a new "Favorite Flower" from HC. These were so much fun to play with and shape to make such pretty poppy flowers! I guess I will always be a Heartfelt Creations girl at heart!  I started with white cardstock and colored with Barn Door and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks.  The sparkle on the edges is just a bit of  Crystal Stickles.


I have also been buying a few of the Sue Wilson edge dies and trying to use them on my cards. I love the unique designs and the beautiful large sizes.  This one is Carina from the Gemini Dies collection!  Love it!

Well that does it for me this morning!  Hope you are ready for this brand new week and that you have lots of great plans!  As for me, there will be lots of yard work and playing catch up after the rain.  Yes, we have had wonderful rain in these parts and my garden has breathed a sigh of relief! Take care my friends and remember to "Breathe"!

15 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh My Goodness!!!! Is this BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the orangy/red of this card... and the die border is Perfect too, and thoes BEAUTIFUL Flowers... I can't say enough about this card it's just Perfect!!!!
So glad you had rain... everyone around us has been getting some but we must be under the DOME..... so our sprinklers are on full duty.

Lenoria said...

This is a gorgeous card! Hope you enjoy your day and it stays cool enough to be outside.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

The bold poppies against that white die border is a stunning combination, Glenda! I love the touch of glitter, too! Just gorgeous!

Sylvia said...

Your poppies are beautiful, Glenda, love that red and the white border just makes this a perfect card! Have a beautiful Monday, love all your new dies!

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Giddy Aunt!! Glenda, your card is truly AMAZING.
I have that Die and you have given me some inspiration.
Love the flowers and your fantastic design
Patricia x

Unknown said...

Glenda, this is beautiful. I love the vibrant colors against the white background.

Nan G said...

Love the new edge die, Glenda. And the poppies are gorgeous. Your flowers make me smile. Thank you!

Leslie Miller said...

My gosh, so gorgeous! Looks to me like a Heartfelt Creations girl is a good thing to be. They do have beautiful stamps! Love the dies, too. Magnificent card, Glenda!

Darlene said...

OH MY STARS! This is just GORGEOUS Glenda! Of course your flowers are PERFECT and this design is breath taking! You are truly an inspiration to us all my friend! Have a fabulous day ... I'm headed to my sister's beauty shop for my monthly 'do over' ... lol!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!!!Awesome card!!!!Gorgeous flowers,love the die!!!!

karenlotty said...

Everyone's said it all already Simply stunning I think I may have to invest in some HC stamps

papinou87 said...

wouah trop trop belle ta carte bravo A+

Barb said...

This is a stunning card. Everything about it is so beautiful.

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogger said...

Hello Everybody,

Below are the most recommended bitcoin exchanges (BUY/SELL):
Coinbase: $1 min. exchange
CoinMama

Get free Bitcoins with the best bitcoin faucet rotator:
BEST Faucet Rotator