Thursday, September 5, 2024

Fall Card For My Stash...

Good morning my friends and welcome to my blog.  I'm here this morning to share a Fall card I made to add to my stash.  I'm also entering this in the Double D Challenge and the Word Power Challenge.   The theme this time is Sunflowers and look what I just happened to have lying on my desk waiting for a little card to use it on. 

The papers have done the heavy lifting on this one...Heartfelt Creations Beary Fun Retreat.  The word Fall is a die I have lying about but I can't remember where it is from.  I'm afraid that is the way of a lot of things in my Craft Room.  

Well this does it for me this morning.  I hope your day is a good one!

 

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, this worked out just perfectly for you! Love that cute little scene with the sunflower accent. It's good to see you in our gallery at Double D!

Darlene said...

Beautifully crafted my friend! You are so talented. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

PS ... We had trouble with our Linky so if you happen to stop back you'll notice your card image is blurry ... that is my fault and we apologize. Thanks for supporting our challenges.