Monday, September 23, 2024

Another Fun Card for the Fall.....

Good morning everyone and welcome to my  blog.  In my never ending quest to use some of my many pretty papers, I'm sharing another card I made with you!  I have been playing with a Graphic 45 paper pad from long ago named An Eerie Tale.  I loved it then and I love it now!  This paper keeps pulling me in so here is my latest card.  This paper can be used to make pretty Fall cards as well as Halloween cards so it has many uses for me!

I'm entering this one in the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!


That's it for me...I hope you enjoy my latest card as I'm really having fun making this latest in my trying to use up some of my never ending paper!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You go, Glenda! This is a fall beauty for sure with all these pretty papers. I wish I could use mine up faster, but there are so many other supplies calling my name as well. Good luck with that! I love your combination here!

Fran Wing said...

Hello, Glenda! Here's an idea for you to use up your Halloween papers - come join us year-round at Two Old Bats Challenge! This is a lovely card.
Fran/DT