Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Once Upon an Eerie Tale

Good morning my friends and welcome.  I'm here this morning to share with you a Halloween card I made and am entering into the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

I am on a mission to use up some of my many pretty papers in my craft room and this ancient Graphic 45 pad has been tugging on my sleeve.  I was hoarding it for something....I know not what.... so here we go!



And the back looks like this:


I made this a tent fold card with a mechanism to help it stand and it will most probably go to the nursing home.  It can be displayed on a night stand or tray table or even on a nurse's station counter.  

It was a lot of fun to make and I hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

What cool paper! I love the added spiderweb in the corner. Just where it should be! We're on the same mission, Glenda, but I don't seem to be getting very far with it, sheesh.