Sunday, July 14, 2024

Love Those Pretty Papers Challenge...

Hello my friends and welcome to my blog!  I'm here to play along in the very first challenge over at Love Those Pretty Papers Challenge .  These ladies must of been thinking about many of us.  I love pretty papers, I'm a hoarder, I admit it!  So this challenge is going to be such fun for me!  Having been on card making design teams for many years, I have lots and lots of papers just sitting here begging to be usesd.  I'm going to get back into making cards for the nursing home and for family and friends.  I have been sitting back doing very little in the way of card making so today I begin a new chaper in my crafting world.  


The design of my card was copied from here:  https://youtu.be/xUCTCq-eD18  Jackie Bolhuis at Klompen Stampers made this video of making this card.  Thank you Jackie!


When the card is opened there is a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" spot for another pretty piece of designer paper.  These papers are from Heartfelt Creations and they are notorious for having gorgeous papers to play with!  

Well this does it for me today!  I hope you like my card, it was a lot of fun to make.  I just love fun fold cards!


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Hello, Glenda! This challenge are right up my alley and you're a woman after my own heart. Love those pretty papers. What a nice card design, and the inside is a lovely surprise!