Tuesday, July 9, 2024

A New Card to Share.....Beautiful Blossoms Challenge...

Good morning my friends and welcome.  It is so very hot here in East Tennessee...we have had 90 degrees and feels like 100 or so with lots of humidity.  I'm beginning to feel like I'm living in a cave with doors closed and blinds drawn against the heat.  We are not able to enjoy anything outside for several weeks and it doesn't look like we are in for any relief in the near future.  The grass is brown and crunchy and the poor birds have been really using the bird baths.

I'm here this morning to share a little card I made using new dies from Crafters Companion and a little butterfly from my good friend Olga!   It is a quick and easy card that can be mailed with 1 stamp which is a very good thing! I'm entering this one in the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.


The little butterfly actually covers a boo boo I made with some green ink.  There is always a way around our mistakes and most people are none the wiser.  

I hope you enjoy this as I have really enjoyed making it! Thanks Olga for the sweet butterfly stickers!

1 comment:

Lisa Cuneo said...

Very pretty. As my daughter says, "there are no mistakes, only embellishment opportunities!" So glad you shared this at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog